YPI’s mission is to meet the social, emotional and educational needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth and their allies through empowering programs of support, education, organizing and advocacy, while working to change the homophobic, biphobic and transphobic environments in which they live.
Your Tax-deductable donation helps YPI put this mission into action:
- Providing one-on-one counseling, health and mental care referrals.
- Offering support groups, HIV/AIDS education and prevention, sexuality education and safer sex supplies.
- Holding LGBTQ sensitivity trainings.
- Hosting social and educational events.
- Serving as a safe space for LGBTQ youth to grow up feeling empowered and valued.
Any gift of any size makes a difference for the youth who call our center "home." Thank you for your support!
YPI accepts online credit card contributions made securely through PayPal. To make a contribution now, please click on the Donate button below: