We often get requests for referrals for therapists and doctors who are LGBTQQ and youth competent. Below, or on the menu to the right of this page, you will find our most updated provider lists and resource guide. The providers on these lists have either reached out to offer their services to our community or have been recommended to us by youth who have had positive experiences. This resource is not an endorsement of any of their services and you are encouraged to research any potential provider and be an active advocate in your health care.
If you are a provider interested in being added to this list, complete our Provider Application and send a follow up email to Info@youthprideri.org.
Link to provider application here.
- Mental Health Provider Resource List
- Medical Health Providers Resource List
- General LGBTQ Resources
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Educators
- Resources for Family & Friends
- Resources for Health & Substance Use
- Resources for Housing, Support & Legal Advocacy
- Education, Social, and Physical Remote Resources for Youth!
- Mental Health and Safety Resource Guide
- Zencare is a website that connects users to quality therapists. All therapists go through an extensive vetting process to assess clinical rigor, and users can view introductory videos and book free phone consults to find a good fit. Zencare also has therapists who have expertise in working with members of the LGBTQ community, accept most major insurances, and offer sliding scales.