Your donation to Youth Pride, Inc. is tax deductible and helps us continue the life changing work that we do. With your help, YPI can continue providing one-on-one counseling, run support groups, administer free and confidential HIV testing, provide safer sex items, host social and educational events, facilitate professional development trainings, and serve as a safe space for LGBTQ youth to grow up feeling empowered and valued.
If you would like to donate directly to YPI, a check can be made out to Youth Pride, Inc. and mailed to 743 Westminster St, Providence RI 02903.
You can also donate online through PayPal here.
Not interested in donating monetarily? No problem, check out our Amazon Wish List here
The following items are most helpful for our pantry and drop-in space.
*If you would like to hold a drive on our behalf, shoot us an email at Info@youthprideri.org and we can coordinate! YPI would be more than happy to pick up the donations after the drive.*
Food: Unopened, not expired
- Brownie mix
- Cake mix and frosting
- Canned fruit, any variety
- Cooking oil, spices, flour, sugar, and other kitchen staples/basics
- Cream Cheese
- Fresh or frozen meats and produce
- Granola bars
- Gummy fruit snacks
- Pudding cups
- Mac and cheese
- Milk of all types (shelf stable or refrigerated, cow, almond, etc)
- Microwave popcorn
- Pasta and sauce
- Peanut butter
- Peanut butter or cheese sandwich crackers
- Snack mixes
- Tuna fish and other canned proteins
Supplies: New only, please!
- Dish Soap, sponges, disinfectant sprays and other cleaning supplies
- Kitchen supplies (cling wrap, plastic bags, tinfoil, etc)
- Office, school, and crafting supplies
- Sanitary products
- Shampoo and conditioner (for all hair types)
- Single load laundry detergent packets
- Soaps, toothpaste, deodorant, travel size mouthwash and other hygiene products
- Towels of all sizes
- Gift cards of any amount
Needed On Occasion: Please contact staff directly to inquire about donating other items in good condit
ion, such as:
- Dining tables, chairs and other household furnishings
- Folding tables and chairs
- Kitchenware and small appliances
- Office chairs, desks, and other furnishings
- Organizational and storage supplies (bins, shelves, boxes, etc)