Champion Advocate Sponsor- $5000
● Recognized on social media, newsletter, website, and throughout the event
● The business/organization’s name is prominently featured on the dinner table
● Six tickets for your organization, which can also be donated on your behalf to the
community who would not otherwise be able to attend
Grassroots Gold Sponsor- $1000
● Four tickets which can also be donated on your behalf to the community
● Business/sponsorship name and logo featured on the dinner table
● Recognition at the event as well as on social media and in our newsletter
Local Hero Sponsor- $500
● Two tickets which can also be donated on your behalf to the community
● Business/sponsorship name and logo featured on a high-top table
● Recognition on social media
Checks can be made out to ‘Youth Pride, Inc.‘ and mailed to Youth Pride, Inc. ATTN: Soiree 743 Westminster St. Providence, RI 02903. Sponsorship payment is also accepted via our PayPal here, please note the Soiree in the memo section.
We understand our sponsors’ budget constraints, so we welcome your pledges by August 31st, intending to remit payment to YPI by National Coming Out Day, October 11th, 2023.
As an Event Sponsor, we are confident you will experience the heart-felt satisfaction of knowing your generosity helps to provide a sense of leadership, affirmation, and community to LGBTQ+ youth throughout Rhode Island. Your generosity will help to ensure LGBTQ+ youth do not grow up invisible. Youth Pride, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; all donations are tax-deductible. Questions or inquires can be sent to Joe@youthprideri.org